This article contains (Amazon) affiliate links, see my full disclosure at the bottom of the page.
From the collection Yacca at Amazon.com
Here’s a quick guide on how to measure yourself and find the teenage bra you like. See my Amazon selection of 8 cup-sized teen bras
Check my bra calculator or your shop for bras & size charts
Bra sizes for teenage girls
Teenage bras start from cup AA and go up, depending on the brand, to a cup B, or C.
As a teenage girl, it could be you need a cup AA, but it can also be you need an A, B or C cup. Many grown-up women also still wear the smaller cup sizes AA-B. All girls and women have unique bodies and breasts.
Remember that there’s no such thing as being too small or too big. Nature comes in all sizes (and this will always be like this).
AAA, AA, A cups | Shop at lulalu.com
It might be that your breasts are (still) too small for a cup AA. You then want to look for bras and bra tops that come in sizes starting from x-small. The collection of girl’s underwear on Amazon has a bra or bra top for any girl, regardless of what size she is.
How many bras do I need?
Starting with 3 or 4 bras will do. You might need a bigger bra size soon if you’re still growing. As a young girl, your bra size can change in a short time.
- you need different bras for different occasions, like school or doing sports
- you can wear different styles depending on what you wear, for example, a racerback style underneath your summer dress or low cut top
- did you know that your bra needs a rest after wearing it?
- the elastic fiber will regain its shape
- if you have a couple of bras you can rotate between them
- your bras need to be washed regularly. This keeps the fibers clean and more elastic.
How to measure my first bra?
To decide on your bra cup size you will need to take two measurements. You can measure yourself at home, it is not difficult. Of course, you can ask your mother or a friend to help you take your measurements.
There are only 3 steps really.
Step 1 Measure your underbust
Hold the tape under your breasts and write down the inches or centimeters.
Step 2 Measure your bust
Hold the measuring tape around the fullest part of your breasts. Don’t pull the tape too tight. Write down the inches or centimeters.
You need a measuring tape and a mirror to check if you’re holding the tape horizontal.
Step 3 Find your best bra size in a bra size chart. Or you can use our handy bra size calculator
Teenage bra size chart in centimeters
Always start with choosing your best bra band size first. Go from there to decide on your cup size.
Many girls are just in between two band sizes or cup sizes. So you might have doubts about which bra size to choose. Just play around a bit with the measurements and maybe measure a couple of times.
Going up or down a band size will change the cup volume as well.
- if you want to keep the same cup volume you would have to go up or down a cup size as well
- for example, 75A and 70B bras have the same cup volume
- 75A and 80A do not have the same cup volume
10 teenage bras cup AA-B
1. YACCA Seamless Teen Bra Removable Thin AA Cup
YACCA Seamless Teen Bra Removable Thin AA Cup | See collection Yacca at Amazon.com
✔ with 22% spandex
✔ one size and very flexible
✔ AA cup padding
✔ great fit for developing breasts
✔ clean cut edges, invisible under clothing
2. Barbra Big Girls Bras for Molded Padded Juniors Training Bra
Barbra Lingerie Big Girls Bras for Teen Girl Wireless Molded Padded Juniors Training Bra 5 Pack | See details at Amazon.com
✔ sizes 30A, 32A, 34A and 36A
✔ molded lightly padded bra
✔ adjustable straps to three sizes for developing teen girls
✔ 90% cotton, 10% spandex
✔ 5 pack
3. YACCA Girls Training Bra-Racerback with Removable Mini-A Cup
YACCA Girls Training Bra-Racerback with Removable Mini-A Cup | See collection Yacca at Amazon.com
✔ suitable for AA-A cup
✔ weight of 77lbs-110lbs
✔ smooth, soft fabric
✔ absorbs moisture
4. Calvin Klein Girls’ Big Seamless Hybrid Starter Bra 30-36A
Calvin Klein Girls’ Big Seamless Hybrid Bra | See Calvin Klein Girls’ collection at Amazon.com
✔ 47% Polyester, 45% Nylon, 8% Spandex
✔ adjustable straps
✔ soft and seamless
The starter bra from Calvin Kleins comes in several colors | See here on Amazon
5. Phennie’s Big Girls Cotton Training Bras Wireless | 8-18 Years
Phennie’s Big Girls Cotton Training Bras Wireless | 8-18 Years | See details at Amazon.com
✔ 95% cotton, 5% spandex
✔ A-B cups
✔ band sizes 32-38
✔ padded cups
6. Alyce Girls & Teens 6 pack Lightly Padded Bra 30-36A
Alyce Intimates Girls & Teens Lightly Padded Bra, Pack of 6 | See details at Amazon.com
✔ 95% polyester, 5% spandex
✔ assorted solid colors
✔ lightly padding
7. Bebe Girls’ Training Bra Molded Cups | 30A-34A
Girls’ Training Bra – 4 Pack Soft Microfiber Molded Bra | See details at Amazon.com
✔ molded cups
✔ adjustable spaghetti straps
✔ perfect for playing sports or relaxing at home
8. Maidenform Girl Big Girls’ Slim Softi Cup Bra | 30A-38A
Maidenform Girl Big Girls’ Slim Softi Cup Bra | See details at Amazon.com
✔ 83% nylon, 17% spandex
✔ super soft wireless comfort
✔ lite liner
Other articles you might like
Sports bras for teens
How to measure your bra band
The smallest bra cup online
Small bra size chart AAA-B
My favorite 34aa bras
Bralettes for small breasts
Best AA cup brands
Strapless bras for AA
Guide for AA cups | bras & swimwear
AAA, AA, A cups | Shop at lulalu.com